LA SCUOLA Holiday Home with pool in Tuscany

Prices & Terms

A 25% non-refundable deposit is due when booking.
Balance to be paid 2 months before arrival.
We can accept bank transfer payments in euro only. Payments accepted also through credit card (+3% credit card charge).
Refundable breakages deposit of 150.00 euro required on arrival.

OUR POLICY

  • Check-in and Checkout

Check-in is after 3400 p.m. and checkout is before 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise agreed in writing.

  • Inspection

After checkout, the property is inspected and an inventory is taken. A refund is then issued for the security deposit provided that there was no evidence of damage or missing items. It is hereby mutually agreed upon, by both parties, that the cost for damaged or missing items will be deducted from the security deposit.

You are responsible for the property at all times during your visit. It is your responsibility to make sure all doors and windows are secure and locked before leaving the unit, even if it is for just a quick stroll down the street. These few extra steps will ensure the security of your belongings.

Exceeding the maximum amount of people allowed by the agreement is NOT allowed.

  • Maintenance Requests

It is the responsibility of the owner to make sure all appliances and utilities are in good operable condition. However, sometimes mistakes do happen and the need for maintenance is necessary. The property manager is available 24 hours a day and will try his/her best to correct the problem as soon as possible.

  • Keys and gate opener remote controls

Changing the lock on the front door or a gate opener remote control costs money. There is a 40.00 euro charge for lost keys and a 50.00 euro charge for lost gate opener remote control.

  • Reservations and Payments

A payment for 25% of the rental amount is due to at time of booking to confirm your reservation. The remaining 75% of the rental amount is due 2 months before arrival.

  • Security Deposit

A fully refundable security deposit of 150.00 euro per apartment in cash is due upon arrival. The security deposit is payable in cash to the property manager. The security deposit will be returned, in part or in full, at departure pending a successful check of the property.

  • Cancellation Policy

If cancellation occurs 60 days or more prior to arrival date then the deposit is lost.
If cancellation occurs 60 days or less prior to arrival date then no money will be refunded unless we are able to re-rent the unit at an equal or greater amount. If we are able to re-rent the unit at an equal amount then all money received will be refunded.
Cancellation occurs when our office receives an email stating directly that the client wishes to cancel their reservation.
Non-Payment of any fees or payments due constitutes a breach of the rental terms and will result in cancellation of the reservation.
In the case of a refund, processing fees, such as bank fees, will not be refunded.
YOU ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO ARRANGE COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDING CANCELLATION COVER, PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND PUBLIC LIABILITY.

PRICES 2015

PISPOLO * 1 bedroom

01 Apr 2015 - 08 May 2015 €69/night €399/week min. 3 Nights

09 May 2015 - 26 Jun 2015 €85/night €499/week min. 3 Nights

27 Jun 2015 - 28 Aug 2015 €680/week min. 2 Weeks 

29 Aug 2015 - 30 Oct 2015 €85/night €499/week min. 3 Nights

ZIGOLO, BALLERINA, TUFFETTO & FIORANCINO * 2 bedrooms

01 Apr 2015 - 08 May 2015 €92/night €535/week min. 3 Nights

09 May 2015 - 26 Jun 2015 €115/night €667/week min. 3 Nights

27 Jun 2015 - 28 Aug 2015 €900/week min. 2 Weeks 

29 Aug 2015 - 30 Oct 2015 €115/night €667/week min. 3 Nights

PRISPOLONE * 4 bedroom

01 Apr 2015 - 08 May 2015 €149/night €869/week min. 3 Nights

09 May 2015 - 26 Jun 2015 €185/night €1079/week min. 3 Nights

27 Jun 2015 - 28 Aug 2015 €1580/week min. 2 Weeks 

29 Aug 2015 - 30 Oct 2015 €185/night €1079/week min. 3 Nights

Periods not shown, please enquire.